Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Building A Wooden Swing Set Blueprints Swing Set????? Please Help?????????????????

Swing set????? Please Help????????????????? - building a wooden swing set blueprints

ok ..... I therefore WebShow .......... icarly webcast and I build my mobile phone ..... that all set up my guitars and bags of beans and all, to resemble a bedroom and beyond ........ ...... If you watch iCarly, you've probably seen the film iGo to Japan, or? anyway ... In this film, a swing from the ceiling of your attic and depends ........ I wonder .... How to 300 pounds or more? my friend is like 100 ..... and I weigh about 190 ..... So yeah .... plz.help me ?????? I need to know how to build ..... and when the roof of the building, my phone could be argued that much ????? btw .... There are wooden beams attached to the ceiling ..... and yes ... then ... Do you think that it works? PLZ HELP! I need quick answers !!!!!! (be4 my mother was 2 at the store about an hour or two ....)

2 comments:

bob said...

You need 3 / 8 's top long enough to be through the roof and attic beams go. Install nuts and washers on the bar and held if there is something that I want to quit.

bob said...

You need 3 / 8 's top long enough to be through the roof and attic beams go. Install nuts and washers on the bar and held if there is something that I want to quit.

Post a Comment